Mon-Turs N+R+G Sludge Mon-Turs N+R+G Sludge

summary

It was nicely done but is hardly what you would call stop motion. This is frame by frame animation. I guess if you had completed it the way you wanted you would be right.

Phobotech responds:

I couldn't agree more, actually. Thank you for the review!

Perhaps someday, I'll do it right as a sort-of sequel.

button tutorial for noobs button tutorial for noobs

A button tutorial should have proper buttons

Why didn't you use a hit frame for the "Begintutorial" button? This is more noobs teaching noobs rubbish. You should be a lot more experienced before you start telling others what to do. I don't understand why people who have just discovered Flash think they are qualified to write tutorials!

Christian Quotes Christian Quotes

Funny

Wasn't what I was expecting so I did end up having a chuckle. You must be able to read real fast though.

sixty nine sixty nine

Biology

Quite unequivocally you are wrong. Caterpillars do not mate with caterpillars. In fact they lack the neccesary means to do so. You will find that only the butterfly stage of the life cycle has the abilty to procreate, in fact this is its only function.

Bob The Regular Guy Ep.1 Bob The Regular Guy Ep.1

Why

That wasn't beer he was drinking, it was green.

kerker responds:

use ur imagination man! bee-er is green... beer is apple juice color...duh!(no im not 12 or 13 but i act like it :P)(im 15)

Stick Battle Arena 2 Stick Battle Arena 2

Stickmen

Its not that people are sick of stickmen we are sick of them killing each other. That is all they ever do. When are you people going to get some imagination. For a one scene movie you could have made the arena a little bit more interesting as well.

sirbackup responds:

ok, maybe I said it wrong way, but still all what I see in this is crying how you and how others are tired to sticks. Still same thing. still same point.

Welcome to Mars Welcome to Mars

Weird

Weird but good. Don't know what it all meant but was good too see some effort going into a movie around here.

Simple Target Shooter tut Simple Target Shooter tut

OK

Your tutorial style was good but that is not a good way to make a target shooter. Much better off using actionscript to generate random locations.

Soccer Short Soccer Short

Great

Hey I like these short little cartoons. Theres no rule that says things need to be long. This is easily in the top 10% of submissions here today. Go shorts!

CrayonKid responds:

Cheers m8 :D. Oh and if you were wondering, yes I am working on a new short. It will be considerably longer, so look out for that :P.

An Animusical Minute Ep 2 An Animusical Minute Ep 2

Awesome

I love it. I think you you pass your course no trouble.

Foreverland responds:

hehe Thanks! I'm not too worried either.