Gabe's World Game Preview Gabe's World Game Preview

De ja vu

I'm pretty sure I've seen this exact game here quite recently. I thought perhaps you had added some more levels but no. You are right, it does suck. You are not going to submit this everytime you add a tiny new feature are you?

Pumpkin Panic Pumpkin Panic

bug

what is goodluck: undefined?

Divide by Zero Divide by Zero

You're joking?

Whats up here? Is there a joke I'm missing? It looks pretty and the music is actually quite relaxing but why would you make this? It is pointless!

Egotractor responds:

For the lulz :D

PingPong Blast 2 Smash PingPong Blast 2 Smash

Pong?

This is pong dude with annoying music. And our preloeder doesn't work.

90 Degrees 90 Degrees

Nice

it is pretty hard to coordinate all the keys. Better would be if the paddles automatically moved to one end so you only had to move them in one direction each. 8 buttons is pretty tough.

The Button Game!!!!!! The Button Game!!!!!!

Fun to make

I'm sure you had fun making this game but that doesn't necessarily mean its going to fun to play. It isn't.

1KB Game: Tunnel escape 1KB Game: Tunnel escape

boring game

I guess some technical ability was needed to write such a small game but shame you have no imagination to go with it. This is boring and contary to the games title I don't think its actually possible to escape this tunnel.

tsuDAKI Avatar Generator tsuDAKI Avatar Generator

Idiot

Just a message to the idiot who said this should have sound, WHY? No avatars have sound! Anyway excellent art.

ZiaEltanin responds:

Thanks much xD I was asking myself the same question, but sound keeps the masses pacified, I s'pose. Entertainment an all.

Dodge Balls Dodge Balls

Imagination

There are so many of these games around there must be a free .fla source code somewhere. It would be nice to see some more original ideas. This is nicely made but the the whole concept is just plain dull. IIt is like some kind of test to check for mental retardation.

The Jewels Gear The Jewels Gear

Good

I was enjoying that game then it ended. I usually like games that aren't too long but this time I wished for more levels. Good job!